01489 892226

Hampshire property letting agents you can trust

Read our reviews on allAgents.co.uk

Landlord Insurance and Tenant Insurance

We have the facilities to provide information on the following types of insurance:

Private Landlord Insurance

As a private landlord, it's vital that you protect your property portfolio and the income it generates. Landlord insurance can provide cover for the following:

  • Buildings cover
  • Contents cover
  • Legal expenses cover
  • Loss of rent if the property becomes uninhabitable
  • Emergency cover for sudden unexpected events

Contact us for information on landlords insurance.

Tenant Insurance for contents

If you're living in a rented property, it's important that you have adequate insurance cover for accidental damage to your landlord's building, contents and fixtures and fittings. Contents insurance for tenants can also cover your personal possessions if required.

For more information on contents insurance for tenants, get in touch.

Featured Properties